Call for a FREE Damage Inspection
(407) 947-7441

In the event your home in uninhabitable due to a loss, your homeowners policy entitles you to the additional expenses of having to temporarily live elsewhere while repairs are being made. Although the amounts and terms of this coverage differ from policy to policy, you are generally granted moving costs and expenses to cover lodging, meals and other unavoidable living expenditures. Under these circumstances, insurance companies are responsible for maintaining your normal standard of living.

For example: The Additional Living Expense should reflect the value of your dwelling at the time of your loss; whether you live in a $3 million mansion or a $250,000 condominium. If your home is uninhabitable don't settle for less than you are entitled to. An Insurance Claim Help Publis Adjuster has the expertise to assist you during this difficult time.

If your home has suffered damage from a windstorm, water, flood, mold, vandalism or theft, fire and smoke, earth movement or sinkhole, then you may incur considerable expense for temporary housing while your repairs are being made.


Call an Adjuster Now!
(407) 947-7441 - Orlando Area

No Recovery, No Fee.

Claim Denied?
We can help.

We will review your Claim Denial Letter for FREE. Click Now.

Get Claim Help Now!

Do you have a question about your claim? A no-cost, no-obligation consultation is only a click away. Fill out the form below and a Claim Help Representative will contact you.

  1. Name(*)
    Please Enter Your First Name
  2. Email(*)
    Please Enter Your Email Address
  3. Phone(*)
    Please Enter Your Phone Number
  4. Claim Type(*)
    Please Select a Claim Type
  5. Invalid Input