As a home or business owner, a theft or vandalism insurance claim can be difficult to navigate. Insurance companies often ask if theft or vandalism actually happened. Can you provide proof as a policyholder that you actually owned/possessed the stolen or damaged items? What is the true value of the items in the claim? What about related damage during the event, such as broken windows, locks or doors?
While these types of claims are common, they can be time-consuming and complicated to resolve. Insurance Claim Help Florida can work directly with your insurance company on your behalf to obtain a fair and just settlement for your burglary, theft or vandalism damage claim.
We help you to prepare your claim through the use of:
- Police reports substantiating the theft/vandalism claim
- Itemized list of stolen property
- Documentation to support proof of ownership, such as video, photos, receipts, appraisals, credit card/bank statements, insurance policy endorsements and more
- Supporting documentation from the insured in the event the insurance company proceeds with an examination of the insured under oath—when you do not have supporting proof of ownership such as picture, video or receipts
- A detailed review and evaluation of your insurance policy to determine any limits, exclusions or endorsements